"I DO"

OOTD
On Saturday, June 20 I got the chance to attend a beautiful wedding! These past few days have been nothing but hot and rainy (you can imagine how “great” the two combined are), but on the day of the wedding the sun was out with no clouds in scene. This was, of course, great news for everyone as the wedding was set in the park, but the humidity was no help to anyone with hairspray and curls.
One of my favourite things about special occasions like this one is getting all dressed up in a gorgeous outfit and putting on heels I know I could never last the whole night in; but beauty is pain, right? But even better than that, is picking out/shopping for an outfit. I chose to go with an over the knees, lace dress  and pair it with skin-colored pumps. To anyone whose had to walk in the grass with heels will know when I say it's a workout, but I always think that the shoes you chose to match any outfit to can either complete it or wreck it. All in all, the entire evening was full of elegance, smiles, and happiness, good food and good people that helped make the night extra special.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig