CLOSET-DIG-THROUGH* OUTFIT INSPIRATIONS




Whenever boredom hits, do you ever just sprawl open you closet, grab your sibling (in my case my little sister) as a photographer, and create yourself a mini photo shoot? No? Yea, me neither… Ok maybe sometimes… yesterday to be exact actually. I’m the kind of person that, whenever I get bored, I’m willing to do Anything to keep myself occupied. Yes that means cleaning around the house, washing the dishes, folding laundry, and in the case of yesterday, cleaning out my closet. No matter how much of a perfectionist I am, no matter how many times I clean out my closet, a couple of months later, I feel the urge to do it all over again. (Seriously, am I the only one who experiences this?) This is exactly what happened yesterday; I was cleaning out my closet and the next thing I knew, I was combing outfits with pieces I already owned. The reason why I decided to take all of these pictures and make a whole blog post about them (you may be wondering) is not to brag in ANY WAY (I don’t like show-offs so why try and be one?) I simply did this as a way to keep my outfit ideas in storage somewhere for days I’m not feeling so inspired. I think this is a great idea even for people who don’t have blogs; you can instead make a folder on your computer and download pictures of outfits you’ve worn to previous events, that way when you have no idea what to wear to another event, you can pop open your folder and get inspired from previously matched pieces. This is also a great way to save money on printing every picture out in colour, and have a file of your own creations to show- if you’re a fashionista and go to a job interview. Anyway, enjoy my corny pictures in which I pose and look absolutely ridiculous in (but, yes, I sure did think I looked cool while taking them)!   :D
                                                                                                                                                   Ciao! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig