BOHO CHIC* FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL

I know i'm writing this post and Monday's post on the same day, but let's pretend i'm not... So it's Tuesday, August 18, 2015. If you are wondering how my day went, it wasn't any different then yesterday; woke up, ate, went to school, came back, ate, did homework, handled home chores, ate, went to bed, repeat. OH, I did have a summer homework quiz in my College Algebra class today, that's different right?. ( :/). In the evening, my mom and I attended a college credit meeting in my school and let me tell you, I Don't Feel Ready For College!!! I'm going to confess, (but please tell me i'm not the only one) college and every piece of information regarding the topic of college is so confusing to me. (I actually do know i'm not the only one who feels this way because during the meeting, my mom told me the exact same thing. In a way that makes me feel a little better, but let me know if you agree with me). OFF TOPIC- Back to the point of this post: My outfit of the day.
When picking my outfit the night before (which, yes, if you didn't know I do that) I wanted to to incorporate this cardigan because I have not been able to find anything to pair it with ever since my mom gave it to me (she didn't want it so she passed it down to me). My problem was finally solved last night when I matched a pair of distressed, high-waist ed jean shorts with a simple white print T-shirt and a dainty, braided belt. I love how the final product turned out, as it was comfortable, but at the same time, it looked like I attempted to look nice/ presentable. The only problem I had ( and please let me know if you do to)  was the fact that my shorts kept riding up when I would walk through the halls in between classes. This is my first pair of high-waist ed jeans, and I don't usually have this kind of problem with my other pairs, so I don't know.
I would write more, but I still have homework to complete and it is 10:05 p.m. where I live, so it's probably best that I sign now. I hope you reading this had a wonderful day today, (Friday is in 3 days- we can do it!) and a peaceful night.
                                                                                                                                         Ciao! :)
TOP: Trendy18 (this shirt was given to me by my aunt who lives in Bulgaria, so this store is most likely not in other countries)
Shorts: Mossimo










Boho Chic- OOTD

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig