PASTEL PALLETTE* FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL

Zdraveite (that is "Hello" in Bulgarian if you were wondering),
Today is Wednesday, August 20. The weather outside this morning was chilly (but for me, it was actually freezing!) so that is why I have on jeans and a three-quarter length sweater on. Coming out of school at 2:30p.m., however, I kind of regret wearing these long pants. Either way, I thought this outfit was cute, and when I think an outfit is cute, I can bear the weather conditions. So tomorrow is Friday, and I am Super excited! I don't know if it's because this week was the first official whole week of school, but to me, it went by really slow. No more lazy time, I have homework every day. Here is something you didn't know about me: I have been doing Bulgarian dancing (because I'm from Bulgaria) for over 9 years now! And today I have dance practice for and upcoming recital in two weeks ( I will do a post about it). Every year in my state, there is an international festival call "Festival of Nations". Groups from all different cultures come together and perform, sell their cultures food, or souvenirs. Every year, for the past 8-9 years, my folklore dance group has been performing there. It's a really unique experience that I enjoy attending every year! My performance is on August 29, so I will be posting a blog post about this years experience around that time!
I hope you had a good productive day, or if you are now starting your day, I hope it's good and productive! 
                                                                                                                                            Ciao! :)
Sweater: Juicy Couture
Jeans: (I must have ripped the label off) Kohl's  












I have no explanation for this photo except, well, I was trying to be artistic...but this happened instead. :D

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig