WESTERN WEDNESDAY (on a Friday)

Western Wednesday- OOTD
Howdy! Currently, I am not in my usual blogging space, (my room) but rather I'm in school. I'm sitting in Web Design Class, not doing anything because I finished my assignment. Im freezing while the sun the is shining from outside the window. (no wonder people are always sick during the school year) I thought I would write a blog post because I haven't been on for a whole week and I've missed it! This week was spirit week at my school. All week long, I had to (but wasn't required) to wear crazy outfits that matched the theme for each day. This photo is from Wednesday, where the theme was "Western Wednesday" (hence the title of this post). I wore long denim overalls with a Ralph Lauren checkered shirt. For shoes, I don't own any cowboy boots, so I went for the next best thing- neutral coloured anckle bootys with a slip on the heel ( for an extra Pop of chic). 
I think I'm going to this more often ( post while at school), but not because I'm a lazy student who never does shit at school, but because good ideas come to my mind in the most random of times .  Also, every since I went back to school, I've been buried in homework almost every night and unfortunately, I never seem to find free time to post. This seems to be the only way that I'll be able to post more than once a week. This weekend I'm attending the "Festival Of Nations" festival that is held every year in my state. Like I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I'm going to be performing! The festival lasts through Saturday and Sunday, but my group performs first on Saturday morning. I'm going to be writing a blog post about my dance experiences throughout the years soon, so there is something to look forward to! I'm off now; only 2 more hours left until the anticipated weekend begins!  
                                                                                                                                          Ciao! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig