A CHILLY BREEZE & AUTUMN LAYERS

I wasn't joking when I said that there's more autumn outfits on the way! :) A couple of days ago, it was the coldest it's been for the season and what does one do then? Gets dressed up and takes photos to post on their blog, duh!
I've always been a big fan of peter pan collars, so instead of wearing just the lace top which I have on, I decided to layer it under a grey, knitted sweater (and the weather didn't allow for just a white, lace top). For bottoms, I wanted to keep the all-white theme, so I paired my favourite white jeans from H&M. For a colour blocking affect, I wore my black, knee-high boots; they are Super comfortable, yet add a flair to any any look! 
Look out for more OOTD's coming soon!
                                                                                                                            - Ciao! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm Wearing:
Jeans: H&M
Sweater: Marshall's
Collared, Peter Pan Lace Top: The Limited
Boots: DSW
Leather Jacket: Bulgaria (sorry!:/)










No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig