A RAINY AUTUMN DAY

Hey guys!
I've got another OOTD for you today! As you can probably make out from the pictures below, the weather has not been very nice today. It's been rainy and chilly and basically the perfect weather to snuggle up on the couch with a cup of tea and read a book, watch a movie, or in my case, blog! 
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about sunshine and clear blue skies, but sometimes a cloudy, cold, stay-in kind of day is all I need to relax and wind down. (comment down below if your anything like me, and actually enjoy a rainy day every now and again!) 
Now I know that by everything I just mentioned above, I made it seem like I should be showing off pictures of me with a massive over-sized jumper, baggy joggers and a pair of funky socks; however, I had school today, so my rainy day plans had to be a bit delayed...
When it came to choosing my outfit, I didn't have a hard time pairing different pieces together as I've been craving autumn/winter sweaters, long sleeves, pants, and boots. I'd gotten pretty bored of my summer wardrobe (hence my absence from the blog that lasted for a couple of weeks). I have SO many outfit ideas and outfit inspirations that I cannot wait to play around with and share with you now that I can! (insert excited emoji here)
I personally think this outfit suits both the current weather condition and the time of year! I've paired a snow white sweater with grey, fabricated shorts. And of course underneath the shorts, I have on black tights because... cold weather, obvi. I really like the sweater and short combo, as the top can be tied at the waist, creating a more structured silhouette and exposing the gold detailed belt underneath. For a pop of colour I finished my outfit with a  pair of red ankle booties. And I could not go ANYWAY that day without my trusty umbrella! 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweater: Loft
Shorts: Papaya
Boots: Kohl's
Umbrella: Target
 Thanks for clicking on my post, and I'll see you soon with yet another! 
                                                                                                                                       -Ciao! :)










No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig