COLOUR SPLASH






Although it may not seem like it by the way i'm dressed, today was one of the hottest days (98 degrees to be exact) by far this summer! For my outfit, I have on a black and white stripped top that my mom passed down to me (no idea where it's originally from), white denim shorts from Target, and Black leather knock-off vans also from Target. I went shopping with my mom and sister, but because I know that most indoor shops are absolute freezers, I took with me a light blue denim button up just in case (who am I kidding, I put it on the second I stepped inside). Originally the denim button up was not intended to be part of my outfit, so to make it look less casual, I unbuttoned and tied it up to the length of my underneath top; it also works just having it unbuttoned. Also, my small blue off the shoulder purse is a gift from my aunt and my brown, cat-eyed sunny's are from Kohl's.
                                                                                                                                           Ciao!











No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig