ON A SUNNY DAY

My family and I visited the Zoo the other day and let me tell you, I felt like I was 10 years old again; I was exited to see everything the zoo had to offer. There aren't many places in my state that, no matter how old I get, I get exited to go to every time (if that made any sense). The Zoo however, is different. There is something for people of all ages to enjoy! Like a lot of other Zoo Parks around the country, this one is HUGE, so I definitely had an alarm set for 7:00 a.m, the night before. 
Luckily the Zoo we go to is free of charge so even if you don't get the chance to walk around the entire park in one day, (I speak for myself) you can always come back the next day and not feel like you wasted a boat load of money for only half the sights you could have seen. 
On the day I went, The sun was fully out and not a cloud was in sight! It had rained the day before so unfortunately it was a bit humid, but overall, the weather was perfect for a day out. For my outfit, I decided to go with something that was light and casual, yet looked like I was on an adventurous safari (did I achieve that look?) I put together a black body suit (I like to call them "Baby Suits") with beige shorts (that actually look like safari shorts because of their many pockets and rolled up, buttoned bottom sleeves). Although I thought the outfit looked good on, I did later regret wearing the black bodysuit, not because of the heat (that wasn't a problem as the back was almost backless aside from two crisscross strings), but because every time I had to go to the bathroom I literally had to strip naked! I also added a peach pink button up to go with the outfit for a pop of colour and because early mornings are always chilly. Later on in the day I took it off and wrapped it around my waist to add adventure to the outfit as a whole. For shoes, I never recommend wearing close-toed shoes, wedges, heels, or flip flops of any kind (a no brainier for sure). Instead, wear something in between a flip flop and a close-toed shoe- sandals. Or if your not a fan of sandals, go for jelly shoes/sandals. I haven't yet added this statement to my collection of shoes but I sure plan to. Jelly shoes are great because they are for multipurpose use; they can be dressed up or down depending on the style and brand of the shoe and can be worn on sunny and rainy days (this is great for anyone who forgets to check the weather forecast the day before a day out in nature).
Overall, I had a great time enjoying the gorgeous day and beautiful sights with my family. I know when I'm older i'll have these memories to look back on and remember. If there is anything you can learn from this small post, it's this: No matter how old you get, no matter where you go in life, never forget to go back and enjoy time with the closest people in your life; your family.
                                                                                                                                                   Ciao! :)

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely no expert at photography, but thank you! Your photography and editing, on the other hand, is amazing; anyone can tell you put a lot of time and effort in all of your posts! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post dear!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million! I enjoyed reading your "Summer Bucket List" post; great tips for anyone to take into consideration! :)

      Delete

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig