CURRENT FAVOURITES* BEAUTY AND SKIN CARE


I cannot believe that summer is already over!!! I don't mean the season; (although that too is coming to a close) I mean summer vacation. I STARTED SCHOOL THIS WEDNESDAY!!! I know I shouldn't be complaining because there are people that have already started school, but the fact that two months have flown by in the blink of an eye- :O ANYWAY... I was reorganizing my makeup storage the other night (as you do) when I realized 2 things: 1) I have a lot of products that I haven't used in ages and are most likely out of date, and 2) the little amount of products I do have left, I use all the time and absolutely swear upon! So what does one do then? Write a blog post about them of course!
Beauty Favourites
This product is the God of all moisturizers! For about a year and a half now, I have been using Coconut Oil for absolutely everything: for dry skin, as a moisturizer after I step out of the shower, as a hair remedy on damp hair, etc. The only thing I haven't used it for, yet,  is cooking.  This is a great product to use on supper dry skin; the places IO use it most are my elbows, knees, and under my feet, and it works like a charm! Because this comes in a big container, I use a small empty Nivea cream container to put the coconut cream and keep it in the bathroom so it doesn't take up much space. Also, this thing lasts Forever so you don't have to spend money on creams every month. 

Beauty Favourites
If I'm not using Coconut Oil, I'm raving about Coconut Body Butter (see a pattern?) This cream is not heavy on the skin, and absorbs the minute you apply it. I like to use this product on my hands mostly because it smells like I'm on holiday! This moisturizer can be used any time of year. And even greater, if you are ever rushing to leave the house for something important and forgot to put on perfume or don't have time to apply any; the scent of this cream is strong (in a good way) so you are sure to carry its aroma on your body for a long time,
Beauty Favourites
The first time I used this exfoliating scrub, I was in Bulgaria. My mom and I were in a small local market, so I didn't have much choice in deciding what scrub to buy. I had no regrets about purchasing that specific scrub, however, when I tried it out that night. Little beads burst on your face, followed by a refreshing scent. I have used other scrub before that exfoliate my skin well, but leave it super dry. This scrub is not like those other scrubs; after I rinse my face, it feels like I have just put on moisturizer.

Beauty Favourites
Another exfoliating product that I have been using for a long time, and plan to to use for a long time more, are these Simple Facial Wipes. I use these wipes to strip down my makeup at the end of  the day. The actual wipes are soft on my eyes, and don't leave them irritated or red. 
Beauty Favourites
I have tried so many different types of deodorants throughout the years, but none of them compare to this Nivea Deodorant. Other deodorants have left white patches and stain my clothes. This deodorant comes in a clear liquid and doesn't leave you feeling like you've been sweating. 
Beauty Favourites
I have body sprays that I use on the daily, and few perfumes that I use for special occasions. This perfume is my favourite perfume in my little collection because of its light, fresh scent.

Beauty Favourites
My little sister gave me this body spray set for Christmas, and I use them almost every day. when I spray them in my room in the morning, in the afternoon the aroma still lingers; I feel like i'm in a flower garden. 
Beauty Favourites
There isn't much I have to say about this product except- I Absolutely Love This Lipstick! My lips sparkle, but have a subtle colour effect. It looks natural, yet adds drama!  
Beauty Favourites
Carmex is no unknown product. A lot of people swear by it, including me. First when using this product, a little goes a long way. when I was little, I always preferred sweat scented chap stick. Nowadays, I prefer chap sticks that have a minty scent because those, for me, help heel chapped lips faster. 

                                                                                                                                                  Ciao!
D I S C L A I M E R: I am not being sponsored to write about any of these products, I just simply love them! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig