INSPIRATION BOARD*LILAC/MULBERRY


Inspiration Board- Lilac/Mulberry
So this is yet another school post. I am currently on the way to class; finished one, three more to go! 😁 I know Monday's for me go by slowly, but today (Tuesday) I just feel no motivation to do anything! I was munching on some strawbs and thinking how I haven't posted for a couple of days now. I decided to post an inspiration board, as I have never done one before but think I will do more often. This first one is for the pink/purple family. Pink has never been a favourite colour, but very recently I have become obsessed with the colour Lilac/Mulberry.  Even more so, the combination of Lilac/Mulberry, grey , and lemon yellow- 😍! 

(I can definitely see my future house theme to be in those colours.) I'm also planning to re-design my blog very soon, as it looks really plain and all around boring. Please let me know of Any good sites I can go to purchase a premake template for blogger! You can also let me know of any suggested web designers that I can get in touch with! I want to use these colours: yellow, grey, lilac/mulberry! Visually, I don't know how I want it to look, but I have some ideas. <3 I also want to purchase a better quality camera so my pictures don't look a thousand times pixilated. UGH! I have So many ideas! 
                                                                                                                                          Ciao! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig