WARM TO COOL COMBO STYLE

Hi Hi!
Cheers to the weekend! Today was a good day in regards of school. Compared to other days, it passed fairly quick. First block kind of dragged, but after second block, the time ticked without notice. Tomorrow I have to wake up at 7:00 to go and take the ACT once more; so for me, the weekend hasn't really yet started. I don't really have much to say about today's day as i'm really exhausted and ready for bed.
For today's outfit, I went for a combination of summer and fall; I did this because technically it is still summer by calendar, but it was chilly out. I have on:
a white, jersey top from Target,
a green tank-top underneath for a pop of colour,
blue jeans that I rolled at the bottom and added a brown belt to,
and my closed-toed flats (that I have been wearing almost everyday this school year thus far) from Target.
Hope you have a gracious day!
                                                                                                                                                 Ciao! :)
Warm To Cool Combo Style- OOTD






Warm To Cool Combo Style- OOTD


Warm To Cool Combo Style- OOTD

Warm To Cool Combo Style- OOTD














No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig