ORCHID PINK & SPECKS OF COLOUR

Hello everyone!
It has been a while since I last posted... But I am back for good! :D Today (Monday, October 12) I didn't have school because of an American holiday, so what better time to post an OOTD?! This outfit is actually from a few days ago; it was quite chilly and I get cold Very easily, so wearing just one shirt was out of question. For my top, I've actually paired a sleeveless sweater with an orchid pink button up. Layering different pieces of clothing is perfect for this time of year, and can make an outfit look very effective. There are no rules to layering in my book of style, so as long you have fun with it, you can rock any look! With that, I have on deep blue boy-cut jeans and nude ankle boots (but this is totally the first time you've seen these booties in an OOTD post, right? ;) ) Anyway, I don't have much more to say, so I hope you have a lovely and productive week!
                                                                                                                                                Ciao! :)








2 comments

  1. It’s such a lovely and beautiful post! I’d like to say that I’ve been reading your blog for some time and I like your style of writing and the posts that you shares with us! Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank You, I'm glad you've enjoyed perusing through it! That means SO much to me! :D Your blog is beyond perfection; It's so organised and clean! my goal is for my blog to one day look something similar to yours. Your style is super chic and the pictures couldn't look more professional! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! :)

      Delete

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig