HALLOWEEN DRESS UP



HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!
In honour of the holiday, I wanted to post a ‘spooky’ OOTD (my costume isn’t actually creepy, I just thought it would go with the theme of this blog post: D). I love Halloween! For one, because it’s the first official holiday for this time of year and I can go all out on decorations. Second, dressing up; simple. I love playing around with different textures and pieces of clothing in the first place, so Halloween falls right into that category! This year, I decided I would go as Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family (funny story: I haven't seen the movie in a while so for the longest time, I kept telling my friends I was going a 'Sally Adams' because I thought that was her name...jokes) However, I must be honest with you when I say this outfit was kind of a last minute put together, but I really akin to how the end result turned out! Besides, it all comes down to how you spend your Halloween and with who, not how you’re dressed or how you look!
Here is the outfit which I wore tonight: because I made the decision to go as Wednesday Adams pretty late, most of what I am wearing, I obtained from a thrift store. I don’t know how I got lucky, but I was able to find the exact dress I had in mind quickly; it is a black, velvet-textured skater dress. Underneath that, I have on a silky white collar blouse that I also bought from the same thrift store only because of the collar. My black tights and black ankle booties I already owned so that was good, and the black wig I purchased from party city. All in all, this costume was Super easy to put together and if you happen to stumble upon this post around the same time next year, this is a great last minute costume idea because you probably already own most of the essential clothing pieces.
I’m really curious to see how other countries around the world celebrate this holiday, if at all you do, so let me know! And don't forget to let me know what you dressed up as! I hope you had a safe and very fun Halloween! (insert many Halloween-related emoticons here!)
                                                                                                                                               Ciao! :)
  


             

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig