SIMPLICITY

Hello Loves!
I don't know about you, but the weather where I live is most bipolar. On Tuesday the highest temperature reached 70F, Flash forward to today, Saturday; there were flurries in the morning and the wind is gusting cold!!! Did I mention flurries? :) (much excitement). As much as I love the snow, this dramatic change in weather becomes problematic for me because I never know what to wear. It's between a winter coat and warmer jacket situation (which do you go with?!) For this outfit, I have on a pair on light-washed boyfriend jean with black ankle booties, a white sheer button up and for warmth, a long grey and white speckled cardigan. 
Before I end this post, I would just like to remind you that there are ONLY 34 sleeps until Christmas! How crazy and exciting is that? OOh, I cannot wait! Of course I have already started preparing myself by listening to the Christmas station on the radio and watching holiday movies... but who counting right? ;) What are your favourite Christmas time movies and songs? 
                                                                                                                                           Ciao!:)











No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig