MY CHRISTMAS PAST

Oh My Goodness, I have not blogged in a what feels like ages! I took some time off due to my dreaded finals at schools (my last day was the 23; the day before Christmas Eve!) Nonetheless, it all passed well; I ended the semester with great grades! Fast forward to today, I hope you all had a lovely and magical Christmas Holiday with your loved ones. I cannot believe the holidays are nearly over; it feels like yesterday my family was putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house. That is why I wanted to do one last festive post before its all over. Below are some pictures from past Christmas's with my family that I wanted to share with you. While perusing through family albums, so many memorizes flooded back; I feel so nostalgic now for these times when everything was plain and simple. 
New things are coming to this blog in 2016 and I'm super exited to share them with you now.
Firstly, if you haven't read previous posts, my sister and I have been saving up for a Canon g7x for a while now and we have finally reached out goal! That means that better quality photos are coming your way!
Speaking of my sister, I have finally drawn her into the blogging world and she now blogs along with me! http://chefkristina.blogspot.com/ If you enjoy a good family recipe, go on her blog to get inspired. I feel really proud of her; her blogs are catching up to mine (she already has 7 posts up and is in the process of writing another!)
Last but surely not least, I have numerous blog ideas for 2016 that I'm ready to post!
I wish you a joyous New Year!
                                                                                                                                           Ciao! :)






















No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig