PASTELS IN WINTER WONDERLAND

LeT iT sNoW*lEt It SnOw*LeT iT sNoW!
Hello everybody! I'm so excited to share this OOTD with you as it's my very first proper wintery 'photoshoot' (including the famous, and professional sister photographer :D) This is exactly the kind of weather I have been waiting for- SNOW! I don't know about you, but once the holidays are over- and there hasn't been any snowfall- I just cannot seem to let the winter season go! It isn't after a good snow storm (like the one my town experienced last night) that I can safely say 'I'm ready for Spring".
My family and I have indulged in the crispy air and sparkling snow, and now i'm ready to snuggle up on the couch, make a cup of tea, and watch Harry Potter...
                                                                                                                                                      Ciao! :)



                                               

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig