LETS CATCH UP!

Hello!
I thought I would do a sort of post update, let you know what has been happening in life since I haven't posted for a solid two weeks.
*Firstly to explain my absence: Where I live, the weather has been grotesque; it's bitter cold and dry, so there is nothing left to do but stay warm at home. I've been contemplating whether I should capture and post more OOTD's but being the perfectionist that I am, I cannot seem to find a 'good' filming spot because all the trees are bare and no colour will thrive (if its not tumblr-esc, its not good enough) However, soon enough, the flowers will bloom once more and these types of posts will surely presume!
*Speaking of capturing pictures, MY SISTER AND I FINALLY RALLIED UP ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY OURSELVES A DECENT CAMERA! (yes, the all- caps was necessary to demonstrate my excitement.) We have yet to toy with it and figure out all of its functions, but either way, we couldn't be more ecstatic! My sister will finally have top quality pictures for her blog, and I for mine! One question though, does anyone know how to extract pictures from a Canon g7x to a computer/ laptop? I've been trying to do it for days now but I can't seem to figure it out!
* In continuum of that, I have also been thinking A LOT about starting a YouTube channel. I only watch it all the time and spend the majority of my leisure time browsing through it, I don't see why I couldn't do it myself. I'll continue blogging, but I sometimes feel like the only way to truly show my style and self is through video more so than a picture. I'm currently still undecided but do let me know of your opinion- it will really help! I'm SO self conscious just thinking about having a video public for Anyone to see, but at the same time, I think its fun and a fantastic way to communicate with people around the world who have similar interests as me. (btw, my lil sis is also considering starting her own channel all about baking/ cooking.)
I'll see you soon with another OOTD post!
                                                                                                                                          Ciao! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig