RECITAL SUNDAY

Hi Loves, happy Sunday!
Today, my sister had a spring violin concert and this is what I wore! It was lovely outside; the kind of weather that has all the birds chirping with a slight spring breeze. I decided to combine this three-quarter length top with my current favourite chic joggers (which believe it or not, I have been Living in lately). For shoes, I went with these nude braided wedges to match the neutral top, and contrast the pants.
Wising you all a productive and happy week ahead!
                                                                                                                                              Ciao! :)












No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig