SPRING HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS

One more week until Spring Break! :D
As I am still a student, I get to indulge for one whole week; relaxing from school work and basically doing nothing. However, though I may not be going somewhere, you might. I wanted to specially dedicate this post to those individuals who are awaiting a majestic getaway at the beach, or simply a weekend away from home!
Every girl knows the struggles of packing for any holiday; the checklist of essentials is always greater than any suitcase can handle. Well worry no more! (I sounded like a TV advertisement there) I have compiled a list of my top five essentials I mustn't leave behind when packing for the beach. And with the talented works of the team from HomeAway, they were able to bring my list to virtual reality! 
And for those desperately wishing to vacation somewhere, anywhere; HomeAway is the place to peruse online for that long awaited break. HomeAway is a vacation rental that happens to be the world's leading marketplace for vacation rentals. With accumulating one million live vacation listings in 190 countries worldwide, this company is dedicated to making your next travel experience perfectly unforgettable!
Now without any further ado, here is my top five list:

5. Hair Ties - One of my first priorities when arriving at the beach, and before diving into the sea (aside from applying sunscreen), is putting my hair up in a ponytail. Trying to deal with it is the last thing I want to do so getting it out of the way is a must.

4. A Massive Handbag - This is of course one of the most important things I must have when on vacation, because  (emphasis on the term 'massive') I like to carry A Lot of things: from sunscreen and my chic sunnies, to a page turning book and loads of snacks; I need all the space I can get. :D

3. Flip Flops - We have all experienced the dreadful feeling of stepping on fire hot sand and having to sprint with every last breath to the nearest small patch of shade...if that's not enough to make my top five list, I don't know what is. hahaha!

2. Sunscreen - Quite a no brainier; if in the sun, sunscreen is a must! I have had my fair share of bad experiences with forgetting to apply sunscreen and later looking like a tomato whilst walking stiff as a branch, to not include this vital item.

1. Cute Bikini - Whether it's mix and matching different style tops with bottoms, or simply sporting a one piece, wearing a swimsuit that one feels confident and great in is very important; otherwise, you won't enjoy your time as much in a place where you could only the chance to go once in your life. I personally always go for a two piece bikini because I can always alter and combine different tops with bottoms.
And with my five essentials, I'm good to go to any vacation spot; however, I would love to visit Sorrento, Italy! The beautiful beaches and majestic views; ah, one day! With these essentials in mind, I hope your next packing experience is a lot less stressful and whole lot more relaxed!
                                                                                                                                                   Ciao! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig