DARK PALETTE IN SPRING

Hello!
How are you on this lovely Friday? I have been away from blogging this past week and enjoying the beautiful spring weather while on spring break. I did, however, manage to capture some OOTD's and I wanted to share them with you. 
This outfit I wore on my last day of school before the long awaited break. I have on this black and white striped Spring dress which my mom passed down to me, a low turtleneck underneath for more warmth, a black leather jacket for more chicness, and my absolute favourite white sneakers at the moment. For accessories I added a black leather watch to match with the jacket, and I put my hair in a low ponytail.
                                                                                                                                               Ciao! :)











No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig