"TWIST BRAIDS" HAIR TUTORIAL







When it comes to styling my hair, I'm all for finding new ideas and trying them out! Personally, I'm the kind of person who, once I find a certain hairstyle, I stick to it until I get bored with it. Recently, I was perusing old photo albums and I came across a picture of me with corn row braids. 




My aunt used to style my sister and I that way All The Time, but I cannot do it on myself. So instead I found an alternative way to make it; instead of braids, I simply twisted my hair in small sections and secured each piece with a small clip. It's super easy to make and looks good with any outfit! 
                                                                                                                                                  Ciao! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig