RENEWAL

Hello once more!
So, as promised, this is my second OOTD post in one day! Yesterday, my family and had the task of getting our passports renewed since this summer we are flying back for two months to our mother homeland Bulgaria. :D (I will definitely be blogging and possibly vlogging?! there all summer) When attending to serious business such like this, my family and I never just jump in the car wearing sweatpants and the same t-shirt we slept in ; instead we like to "dress up" (quotations around dress up because I don't mean formal wear but more so causal chic attire). It looks more sophisticated, and I personally think leaves a good impression to those around you. And although taking a passport picture only requires the shot to be from shoulder length and above, I properly dressed from head to toe. For my look, I went with a simple pair of ripped blue jeans, a violet top, and for more accessory, topped the shirt with this supper light neutral cardigan. However the sandals, were my favourite staple from this entire outfit. I purchased these beauts from Kohl's a couple months back when all the major winter sales were happening, but this was my first time breaking into them and let me be the first to say, I LOVE them!
I'm off now, but definitely be on the look out for a special collaboration post coming your way Very soon!
                                                                                                                                                   Ciao! :)






No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig