A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Hello Loves!

As promised, I am back with a picture-packed post! Without trailing off into a novel, I wanted to share with you one of the best nights spent with friends my senior year: Prom Night. It was the one evening I got to dress in the most elegant gown I now own, wear Cinderella's glass slippers, and accessorize with a classy makeup and hair-do. I ordered this beautiful dress on Lulla's site, and even though I was skeptical about it and was told numerous times to be careful when ordering from international clothing factories online, I did it anyway and was really satisfied with my purchase.
P.S. I was not sponsored in any way by this company, I simply fell in love with this dress and spotted it on that site. Lastly, to keep things the most private, I have not chosen to share any photos with my friends; I don't know if they would be OK with being revealed so I just didn't risk anything.
So, below is a whole album of my special night and I hope you enjoy looking through it!
                                                                                                                                               Ciao! :)

























































No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig