DUNGAREES DRESS UP AND DRESS DOWN

It's no joke, I start Uni on Monday! AHHH!!! 
I know I shouldn't fret the idea; part of me says "This is going to be a great new thing- new adventures, new friendships, brand new start!" Yet another part of me screams inside "What if I can't take on this college life thing? What if no one likes me and i'm left all alone on Saturday nights binge watching on Netflix and scuffing down pints of ice-cream, then realizing I don't even like ice-cream that much so going to grab chocolate instead?!" 
UGH! I love the idea, and have always encouraged it, but fresh starts are SCARY! You never know what will happen...
These are all thoughts I had last night at 1:00 in the morning, but then again what's new. And while I was thinking, I realized that while I am about to begin this next stage of my life, I shouldn't be looking for major events or turn points to have a Fresh Start on things. Take New Years Eve for example: everyone assumes that because the year has come to a close and a new one is seconds away from starting, that they should start exercising or being more productive (or setting some other "New Years Resolution"). But truth be told, New Years, or Mondays are not the only days for starting over; 
- Every Morning Is Your Second Chance At Life, A New Start - 
to do whatever it is you've been holding back, to change something you don't like, or to simply try something that scares you shitless! (pardon my french)
So with that said, I wanted to share with you something that i'm EXTREMELY scared to do (and don't laugh because I know it seems silly but for me it's new and unknowing and I don't know). I've been saying it since the beginning of summer that I need to get a job, but I've sort been holding the idea off because anxiety has been getting the better of me... But a couple of days ago, I decided that, like I mentioned earlier, I will start doing things that I genuinely want to do but am nervous/ braveless (not a real word I know)  to try. So I'm going to be applying within the next few days and I will let you know if I get the position! :D
So I hope that after this little rank, you take these tips from me and apply them to your own life. 
Aaand while you're scrolling through the rest of this post, take some fashion inspiration from this OOTD as well! 
This outfit is a great example of one that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. In these pictures, I was dressed for a baby shower, which for me says casual chic (and I hope this outfit says the same). However, three days later, I wen to a more formal birthday dinner and decided to wear the same dungarees with a shabby chic white lace top and white wedges to match. 
One pair of dungarees, two outfit ideas!
                                                                                                                                              ciao! :)






















No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig