MIXING TEXTURES CASAULLY

My First OOTD Of The Year! 😀
Hello everyone!
Now I know for some of you this may be old news, but I'm sit here currently trying to enjoy my last few hours of the winter break holiday before firing up the college routine lifestyle again... With a dark, Belgium chocolate bar in one hand and my laptop tucked underneath the other, I have scrambled to my room after supper to indulge in my last hours of complete freedom.
Tbh, though, my entire day did not go as planned...
Two nights ago whilst eating dinner with my family, my mom got a call from a girlfriend of hers, asking if I would be available to babysit her five year old on Monday (today). I of course said yes, one because I had nothing else going on, and two because it meant I could get dressed up and take blog pics (not kidding 100% about that last part)! 
So, instead of it being a face masks-pampering-Netflix-kind-of-day, it was a nose wiping-cleaning-Lego's-kind-of-day. I mean don't get me wrong, watching little kids for a couple of hours is totally fine, but having to be eyes 360  and on edge, able to jump to the rescue at any given moment for 10 HOURS... Lets just say I feel like I have ran a marathon (talk about exhaustion!) 
So at 6:00 on the dot my alarm intruded my dreaming and woke me to bad weather, meaning I was to be stuck inside for the entire day. 😞
With that in mind, I decided to play around with my outfit: I wanted to dress casually so that I could be comfortable (knowing that a relaxed moment does not exist in a five year old boys dictionary). Yet I wanted to look put together and seem as though I was instead going for a day of shopping with the girls (if only). And I think the ruffly top that I paired to go under my yellow jumper does just that job! Not only does it add texture to the overall look, it also presents a more street style vibe.
Now as much as I would GLADLY go get dressed up, snap some more photo pics, and blog them, I have to instead pack school books and pens. (oh the joys of being a uni student! We lead such an exciting lifestyle, don't we?! Like one day it's note-taking with my blue inked pen, and the next with a black... oh the adventures) 😂
Are you a college student? What are your majors? When did/do you start the spring semester? Be sure to let me know in the comments below! Let out all of your anxiety and stress below because trust me, you are not alone! And letting it out of your system is much better than bottling it inside you! We can have a virtual therapy session- no judgments included! 💕
                                                                                                                                      - Ciao! xx

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger

Olive Green Joggers, Ruffles, Sweatshirt, Duckling Yellow, Fashion, White High Top Converse, Casual Attire, OOTD, Street Style, Simplistic, Fashion, Style, Photography, Blogger
o u t f i t  d e t a i l s 
Duckling Yellow Jumper: Gap // Grey Ruffly Top: Thrift Store // Olive Green Joggers: Kohl's // White High-Top Converse: Kohl's

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Reflection

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig